Monday, March 12, 2012

Boxed In

This weekend has been pretty rough. Particularly, Friday night and Saturday--all day. I think it's partly due to the change in weather. It went from cold to warm here in Indiana in the time is takes to flip a light switch! And just as quick as that, the pain took hold, and I've been fighting it ever since. The Zomig is barely taking the edge off and I have not been able to sleep much, either. And, yesterday, during the highest hours of pain, I had strangest the visual disturbance/sensation....I felt like I was literally being boxed in. That is, it began with a feeling of vertigo. No big deal, that's normal for me...but, then I felt like I was growing smaller and smaller and that the room was too until it was no longer a room but a box with a lid that I was now in! I've had auras and a few hallucinations and other visual disturbances with migraines before but this one was the strangest, I think, especially because it felt so real!...

No comments:

Post a Comment